Welcome to the Pinoyscrapbookers’ Challenge Blog. Please read on for the challenge details.
1) The Pinoyscrapbookers’ (PS) challenge is open to all members of the Pinoyscrapbookers e-group. To be a member of PS, you must have Pinoy roots. Click on the link at right to join.
2) Challenge calls are issued every 1st of the month. You can submit your entries anytime until the second to the last day of the month (either the 29th or the 30th). For team blog members, your entries are expected within the second week of the challenge call.
3) Unless otherwise specified in the challenge call, PS members can submit any number of entries, in any form. Therefore, please read the details of the month’s challenge closely.
4) All layouts should be submitted as attachments to email@example.com with the following details:
For first-time submissions only (or until you want to change it):
a. A photo of yourself
b. A short introduction about yourself, how long you have been scrapping and what you like about it.
For each new LO entry:
b. Materials Used
c. Techniques Used/Process
5) For easy uploading, file size should not exceed 300 KB.
6) The monthly challenger will randomly pick two layouts (one traditional, one digital) to be featured on the Kaya blog for a month. Should there be any RAKs from generous Kaya watchers, the RAKs shall go to the lucky owners of the two LOs mentioned above. LOs that do not meet all the challenge requirements are not eligible for the draw to be fair to those who adhered to the requirements.
7) Scrappers can only be picked once every three months but we encourage you to still submit as we want to see your take on the challenges. Ex., if you were picked for March, you will not be eligible for April and May.
8) You can submit as many LOs as you want for each challenge, but your name will be eligible for drawing once only.
9) Like our blog banner says, “A finished LO is a scrapper’s best reward!”, but resources and sponsors permitting, we will give away prizes from time to time.
10) Enjoy creating and appreciate your creation.
Thank you for joining us.