Monday, November 30, 2009

Ching's ATCs

Ching says, KAYA!

Ever since I joined the scrap booking challenges, I have wanted to make an ATC. This is my first effort. I am grateful to Marian for initiating this challenge.

I had fun playing with my Cricut die-cut machine. I made various shapes with different sizes. I applied glitter glue, attached rhinestones and brads, and embossed them. I then, adhered them into embossed and distressed 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 cards.




Materials Used:
Cricut-Joys of the Season, The Paper Company stock cards, Versa Mark stamp pad, Stampendous embossing powder (Gold, Opaque, Clear), Glitter Glue (Red & Green), Rhinestones, MM brads, Wood stamps, Clear stamps, Craft dyed-based ink pad (Black & Red), Archival ink (Sepia), Embossing heating tool.

Techniques:
Embossing, Inking, Die-cutting, Stamping

About Me:

A SAHM to a 17 year old son, married to a wonderful man.
Love to shop, play golf and like to try different foods.

Ching - scrapbookingkraze

Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

marking said...

Great take on the challenge, Ching. Love all the texture and bling. Really brings out the holiday spirit.

CHING said...

Thanks for commenting on my first ATCs attempt, Marian. Now, I have the courage to make more. LOL!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Mel Tiglao said...

time to bring out the punches and dies! love your ATCs!!! Hoping to make some before I give birth.

CHING said...

Hi Mel,
Thanks for liking my ATC's!
Nice to hear about your pregnancy!
Kayang, KAYA mo pa yan ! While you await your baby's arrival, may your days be filled with all the bright hopes and special feelings.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Jona Panesa said...

wow Ching, ang ganda ganda nito!!!

CHING said...

Thanks Jona !
Alam ko Kyang-KAYA mong gumawa ng mas maganda pa dyan !