Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello....anybody out there?

Just want you to know... I enjoyed your works of art and I miss them so much.  I might just be in the shadows lurking but visiting this place is always one of my browsing itineraries.

If there are no challenges, may I suggest that if and when you get a chance, will you please share your recently published art work? a page made with a newly discovered tool that works wonders? how about a layout with a newly discovered technique? something about a new love, a new member of the family, of places you've been; or perhaps something that made you proud you made one but there is no one to say, "good job"? I'm sure you will always find someone to give you a big pat on the back!

Thank you.

CraftFairy1

1 comment:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Hi, PS! I'm just started crafting last 2010 and had been enjoying the craft until now. I was referred by a friend to look up your site and found how active the industry was way back then. Wow! Ngayon pa lang ako kc. :(

Anyway, I would like to share some of published works by US ezines but I'm afraid they're not as beautiful as the works done by the likes of Iris Uy, Ime Oranga, LG, Janis . . . etc. But still would like to share. Just let me know to whose email I need to send.

You can reach me at email add: ladykatuts@yahoo.com (it's with an "s" while my blog is with a "z")

Thanks & regards,
Kath
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/