Sunday, October 25, 2009

03 * 06

Jenn says, KAYA!


03 * 06

Details

These pictures were already printed and ready to be scrapped even before October came, but because of too many things to do and a trip with friends, it was only today that I was able to do the layout. This layout was done in about an hour, as I was running out of time. I got a text message from my cousin that the Surf Break 4 in San Juan, La Union will be next week already (I was first told it will be in November), and because I am going to stay in La Union until the undas (my father was laid to rest in the same town), I only had this time to do this layout.

This was the only layout I created without a journaling. But talking about the pictures, these were taken 06 March 2008, when us three siblings went on a trip to Vigan a day after our father's 1st year death anniversary. It was our second time to visit the belfry of Bantay Church in Ilocos Sur, but it was our first time to climb up the belfry and enjoy the view. It was a bit difficult to climb up, but once at the top, the view was just breath taking.

I used my camera to capture the image of the layout.

Materials Used
Patterned Papers from my stash,
Flowers - Petaloo
Chipboard - Bella!
Ribbon - Love, Elsie
Pen - Sakura Pigma Micron 04
Embossed Sticker - JT
Others - lace, rick rack

About Me
A person with multiple personalities who's very much into blogging, traveling, photography, and eating. Trying to come back into scrapbooking and is hoping to create more layouts based on the pictures she took. Check her blogs at: Jenn Was Here and An Autobiography in the Works among others.

3 comments:

Timi O. Mercado said...

Thanks jen for joining my challenge this month. Great multiphotos LO.

Timi O. Mercado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jona Panesa said...

loved the multi photo!