Thursday, October 8, 2009

We know how to put the "we" in Wedding

Ching says, KAYA!

I love the sound of this challenge! Like Timi, I love to use laces on my layout. This challenge gives me an opportunity to thank her for sending me a packet of laces, buttons and ribbons last year when I joined her birthday blog challenge. Thank you and Happy Birthday !!!

As our love unites us
May my family become your family

My friends your friends.


Materials used:
Corrugated cardboard, handmade papers, tulle fabric, laces and ribbon

Techniques:
Layering, inking, tearing

About Me:


A SAHM to a 16 year old son, married to a wonderful man.
Love to shop, play golf and like to try different foods.

Ching - scrapbookingkraze

2 comments:

Timi O. Mercado said...

What a great use of lace here, Ching! Thanks for taking time in joining my challenge this month.

Jona Panesa said...

so sweet!