Friday, June 19, 2009

Flower Girl

Cheska says, KAYA! (take 2)

Hi Janis!! Submitting my second layout for your pearl challenge. The first one was mali!! Used a photo of my grandmom. Now this one's really me na at 5 years old when i was taken as flower girl for the first time!

Journaling:
Flower Girl
May 24, 1989
Holy Rosary Cathedral, Dipolog City

Materials:
BG patterned papers as primary paper and for the bird that I cut out, pearl conchos from all about scrapbooking, colorbox ink, marvy uchida pen, K and Co chipboard, 7 gypsies pin, generic bamboo beads in copper, generic flower attachment, generic white pearl beads, technique tuesday clear stamp

About ME:
Hi! I'm Cheska Herrera, 24 and from Dipolog City. I was just approved membership a few days ago and this is my very first challenge entry with any scrap group!! I started scrapbooking in January/February this year and as such, familiarizing myself still with the materials and techniques. But am super duper enjoying every bit of it!! Excited to learn so much more with everyone :)

6 comments:

Donna Espiritu said...

another lovely layout, cheska! at ang bilis mo ha... :)

Rowee said...

Great page cheska!!!

hugs
Rowee

janis said...

hi cheska. thanks for resubmitting. ganda ulit layout mo, great choice of papers and embellies for your photo!

Anonymous said...

lovely layout! Sana mas recent pic coz you look lovely too

Lee i. said...

cheska, i love the colors you used, bumagay sa vintagey photo. just lovely.

bjay said...

TAKE TWO!!!

ganda pa din :)