Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Smile

Isah Mae says, KAYA!

Happy Birthday ate Janis! This is my 2nd entry for PS... I'm so sorry for being a passive member.
The photo in the LO was taken last summer during Sam's (my niece) birthday party. The 3 of us (Nina, Icon and I) were very exhausted because we pumped some balloons for the party. But we also had fun doing it and it shows in the picture.



Materials used:
Ribbons (Simple Joys), cardstock, alphabet stickers, pearl conchos (All About Scrapbooking)

Technique used:

Paper Tearing

About ME:

I'm Isah Mae, but my friends call me sahmae. I am a Marketing student in Central Colleges of the Philippines. I've been scrapping since I was in high school but when I entered college, I became passive on that hobby. I am also interested in photography, creating AVPs and reading books.

5 comments:

janis said...

hi isah mae. thanks for taking the time to play along (salamat sa pagsingit sa sched, alam ko back to school ka na!). love the photos, the pearls and the tearing technique looks great!

sahmae said...

you're welcome po...
haha, irregular pa naman ang classes kaya nakasingit sa paggawa =)

Donna Espiritu said...

very nice layout, isah mae!

Lee i. said...

such a fun layout. nice take isah mae.

bjay said...

sahmae, so glad you finally joined! love those monochromatic pearls you used.

hope ot see more of your LOs, ha!