Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pasta Night

Chiqui says, Kaya!

Here’s my simple layout for this month’s challenge.



Journaling: I’m not an expert when it comes to cooking but I try my best to come out with something new. Tonight I experimented with chicken thigh fillet and some pasta. It must have been good coz Julia said…”mommy’s cooking is the best!” Now, we have “pasta night” at least once a week! (12Sept2009)

The Recipe:
Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken Fillet
1) Cook angel hair pasta the set aside.
2) Season chicken thigh with salt, pepper and a little oyster sauce. Let stand for at least 30 mins.
3) Stir-fry chicken in olive oil until cooked then set aside.
4) Heat putanesca sauce (fresh from the jar – bought at gourmet café in Tagaytay) then toss pasta in. Top with chicken and parsley.
5) If you prefer white sause, prepare creamy garlic sauce accdording to package directions (made by McCormick and bought at the supermarket) then mix with pasta and again top it off with chicken and parsley.
VOILA! Dinner is served!


Materials Used:
Cardstock
Jenni Bowlin & Cosmo Cricket pps
Fancy Pants Journaling pad
Pink Paislee alphas
Cosmo Cricket chipboard



About Me:

I’m Chiqui Gutierrez…certified scrapaholic, and trying hard cook. You can see more of me HERE.

1 comment:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Wow pasta night once a week! I'd love to do that too. I'm a certified pasta lover din kasi. Great LO too Chiqui. Thanks so much for joining. :)