Thursday, October 30, 2008

1234567890

Issa says, KAYA!

Hi everyone! I guess I'm the last to submit for this month as it's already 11 in the evening. But I am just to happy to scrap my youngest latest photos. We went to the beach last weekend at White Cove, Laiya, Batangas. I never saw Chuy enjoyed this much on the sand, he was writing numbers everywhere! And of course, super picture naman ako to document this memories and I just realized I was a super proud Mommy showing my cousins and my relatives what Chuy was doing. He's 4 1/2 years old now and I just can't wait for his next pasikat again!


Journaling:
After 5 months in school, you suddenly showed off what you'd learned by writing the numbers on the sand. Mommy was so proud of you, all my daily sacrifices of bringing you to school was all so worth it! Chuy at 4 1/2 years old

Materials Used:
MM Hillary Stamp Shape pps, Creative Imaginations Shells pps, cardstocks, AC Thickers glittered chipboard letters, Provocraft shells stickers, dried starfish, 7 Gypsies cardstock sticker, and Tim Holtz ticket.

About ME:
Issa Lucido, SAHM to two boys Luigi, 14 and Lorenzo, 4 and a partner and wife to Dodo. I love everything about scrapbooking! I love to scrap my kids' experiences and happenings. I started scrapbooking since 2003 when I met Timi Mercado and became hooked since 2006. I'm a member of the LB Scrapaholics. You can see visit my creations at http://scrapaholicissa.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work on the multiple photos, issa! :)

Benga said...

hi Issa tnx for joining! Great composition, i like the tilted photos and your title :)

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

thank you po!