Sunday, October 26, 2008

Together Forever

Cookie says Kaya!!

After missing a few Kaya challenges, I'm really glad to be able to make something for this one. This is quite simple but I had so much fun doing it!!! Thanks Marix for this challenge!!!
Journaling:
I wish for that Harvey... you'll always be my baby...10, 20, 30 plus years from now.


my card.... still finishing it... but will upload it promise!


Materials Used:
Making Memories -Delaney Die cut stamp paper, Daisy Buckets summer cottage secret garden; MM noteworthy Journaling notebook; MM diecut journaling; Pink Paisely Diecuts; Be mod Buttons; Maya road Chipboards - together; DCWV Dark pink cs; Kaiser paint - hot pink & tropical water; Black uniball signo pen; Judikins diamond glaze


Techniques Used:
Painting & inking; Blotting(not so sure how to call it); Doodling


About Me:
I'm Cookie Aguilar, 30 years old and a SAHM to a super poser boy named Harvey. I love this hobby so much!!! and Im really having a blast creating pages! To see more of me, visit me here.

4 comments:

zabethtan said...

Hello Idol,
Loved the MM papers and all of your details. Super Idol talaga.

Speechless and salute! Congrats!

Benga said...

I like the clustering here and the papers complemented your photo, lovely!

Anonymous said...

love the daintyness of this LO, cooks! :)

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Very nice Cookie. Siyempre coming from an idol. Galing as always!