Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Drive my car

Marix says, KAYA!

Do you have papers you kept for so long and haven't let go because you knew you're going to use them someday? I have these Amanda Blu pps for such a long time now and I thought the photos are just perfect for them. Really worth keeping!



Materials:

Grant cs; Amanda Blu pps; MR Office sheers; Doodlebug loopy lou; AC thickers; ATB epoxy alpha stickers; CI word stickers; black buttons; Love, Elsie & Mini Clear Stamps acrylic stamps; VersaFine inkpad


I'm Marix aka Benga still working in Singapore to finance my hobby *lol*. I have a blog and I hope you can find time to drop by. Thanks!

5 comments:

Donna Espiritu said...

hi marix! love the colors of your layout! great challenge!

marking said...

Hi Marix. What a fun and happy layout. Cute card too.

cabbie lopez said...

ganda ng layout... love the bright colors and your card is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

great challenge, marix! :)

CraftFairy said...

What a fun LO! Thanks, Marix... beep, beep!