Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Graduate

Leirs saya, KAYA!



Journaling:
After 5 years of blood sweat and tears and proud to finally call myself a graduate.

Materials Used:
MM Paper; Prima Sticker, Basic Grey Bare Chipboard,Glimmer Mist Paint and Stamp.

Techniques:
I used a butterfly template as my non-stamping item and then I placed a star over it and I colored the word G using a stamp and stamped the words Journey and Adventure under the journaling.


About ME:
My name is Leirs, married to Philbert mommy to Joshwa and Adee and my only resolution is to scrap our family photos. I know I've been slacking when it comes to scrapping but not when it comes to shopping.

3 comments:

Benga said...

Hi Leirs! Great technique on the butterfly! ahhh those graduation photos, it's about time we limelight those old yet memorable photos dba. Thanks for sharing this LO.

bjay said...

nice work , leirs!

using a template was a good idea. who would've thought? :)

thanks for joining ha!

Candy said...

This is neat! I like the idea of using the butterfly template!