Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kaya 24 Winner

Thanks to everyone who joined Kaya 24! I am surprised to know that I am not the only one who gets intimidated by stamping.

But because you took on the challenge, you dared and you all got super creative with your use on unconventional stamping mediums, I now see this technique in a newer and much better light.

Thank you, YOU talented ladies!

Here is the list of names with eligible* entries:

1. ching
2. jill
3. marian
4. jeanie
5. alby
6. rowee
7. roxanee
8. dinah
9. leirs
10. mei ann
11. marix
12. cookie
13. chiqui
14. july

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 14
Result: 13
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Congrats, Chiqui! E-mail me so I can send you your prize asap!

*Mod's Note: some entries didn't qualify for the RAK draw because they didn't use photos with them in it; one was a very recent RAK recipient.

4 comments:

LG said...

Just a quick question, why is my name not included on the list? Just wondering

LG said...

Congratulations Chiqui!!!

CHING said...

CONGRATS Chiqui !!!

Mia Castrillo said...

Ngek! Di pala qualified yung aking layout. Bwahaha! The thought nalang that counts di ba, sis Bjay? :D Miss you na!

Congrats Chiqui!