Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Built for Comfort

Tins says KAYA!

I hardly use more than 3 patterened papers at a time, so this was quite a challenge for me. The photo was taken by my eldest daughter, of Josh just happily playing away on his PSP. They both enjoy staying at their lola's house, after all, it's like Christmas everyday hehe

Journaling:
Staying at lola Julie's house in Dasma has always been a real treat for you.
Sitting in her favorite couch, PSP in hand and all the chips and chocolates
you can eat . . . totally built for comfort!!!

Materials Used:
K& Co., Scenic Route Capetown Main Street & Somerset Ave., Dreamstreet Hopes, American Crafts Bookshelf, Chatterbox Chateau Plaid, Liquid Pearls White Opal, Autumn Leaved Mod stickers, Thickers foam Eggnog, Thickers felt Pajamas, red felt, American Crafts felt arrows, Aqualip Black and Uniball Signo White

Techniques Used:
Layering of papers and handcutting, use of puffy paint

About Me:
Single mom to two kids that hopefully didn't take after my craziness :-) I love to scrap, i love to scrap SHOP, and i love to shop for pretty much anything. Scrapping is my respite from the daily grind, my usual scrapping hours are either before the kids arrive from school and when they're fast asleep. And they both know, mom's scrap supplies are not toys . . . moms scrap supplies are not used for school projects . . . mom's scrap supplies? Nooooo touchy! :-)

4 comments:

Lee i. said...

Tin, I'm not sure if I look forward to seeing your LO or your About Me pic. It's a toss-up, I think. :-) This is such a fun page. Loving the swirls and the doodles. You, are a chameleon scrapper.

CraftFairy said...

Tin...I hope to get to see a collection of LOs about your "About Me Pics". Very funny. Way to catch a moment of your son's life at Lola's!

Christine said...

Tin, I love how fun this page looks! Great job on the doodling!

Me-anne's Nook said...

Hi Tins, love the details of your LO, napaka comfty talaga nung nasa picture hehehe. Great job.