Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Way We Were

Leira says KAYA!.

I was thinking of what photo to use for this challenge and I saw this photo
of the way we were. No matter how far we've come and what has happened.
One thing is important we will be always be a FAMILY.








Materials Used:


3 PAPERS DCWV Once upon a time papers from the stack (weaved)
3 PAPERS DCWV Far east Papers from the stack (weaved)
1 Basic Grey Paper for the flowers
1 Basic Grey Infuse for the diecut papers and flowers
American Crafts Chipboard stickers
3 Cosmo Cricket Papers for borders and flowers
1 We R Memory Keepers Paper


Techniques used:



--layering

--weaving



About Me:



I am Leira kidnapped and married to my captor

Philbert who will forever be paying the ransom.

SAHM to Joshwa and a coming addition to our family.

I started scrapbooking in November 2003.

At the moment i am busy preparing for the albums

that will be used when the baby comes and proof that

not only do I do shopping but some scrapping as well.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Great job on that weaving, Leirs! Love the die-cut flowers!

cabbie lopez said...

i really had a hard time when it comes to weaving but you really did a great job there!!!

Lee i. said...

Yan ang layering. And I think you used more than 6 PPS. I like the weaving and the big flowers on both sides.

Anonymous said...

Very nice LO, Leirs! I really like the DCVW Once Upon a Time Cardstock, with the glitters and the cool colors.

Regards,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love weaving. As of now I also getting hard time to do it but practice do makes perfect. So natural gawa mo dito i love color pink here and those beautiful flowers.