Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beautiful Moments, Precious Memories

Mia says, KAYA!

I have been a Kaya lurker for a long time now and have been thinking of joining the challenges but somehow have never been able to. But with Cookie's challenge to alter a clock, well, maybe I just got challenged myself. LOL! I've been wanting to alter a clock since the time I saw Pia Lopez do it a few years back. It's isn't as hard as I thought! I was able to finish my clock in about 30 minutes or so and I'm quite happy with the results.

My daughter, Nadine, wasn't too excited at first when she saw me working on my clock. "But I like it as it is," she was insisting that I don't alter it. I told her to just be patient and wait for me to finish. When I was done and showed her my finished product, her reaction was of great joy. "It's beautiful, Mama!" she exclaimed. Now she's asking when I'll be altering the rest of the clocks in our house. LOL!


Journaling:
Life is a series of beautiful moments that, over time, add up to precious memories.

Materials:
Clock, DCWV patterned papers, Bazzil cardstock, Sizzix mini papers, buttons, ricrac, journaling paper

About ME:
I am in my mid-thirties, married to my bestfriend, Mier, for 8 years and blessed with three beautiful daughters, Nadine (age 6), Raya (age 4) and Alyssa (11 months). I have been fixing my photos since high school but got really serious (as in using acid free materials) in 2004. I am a self proclaimed scrap addict. Visit me at http://mcastrillo.blogspot.com.

No comments: