Thursday, August 28, 2008

Time Marches On ... even for Bob

Ching says, KAYA!

After an extensive search, I finally found a clock! Thank you Cookie for the altered clock idea. It inspired me to change the clock face and pay a tribute to my husband who was very appreciative.


Journaling:
Son, Brother, Husband, In-laws, Father, Uncle, Stepfather, Friend, Civil Servant, Grandfather,
Great-Grandfather, Veteran and Ph.D.

You've been to our life a sheltering tree.
You've been there giving shade to us.
Your quiet strength will see us through.
We're so glad that you love us 'cause
we will always love you.

Materials:
K&Company Basic Grey Sublime Scrap Kit pattern paper, DCWV Stockcard, Memory Maker brad, Sikl ribbons, Fonts printed from Microsoft Word processor.

Techniques:
Cropping, Tearing, Trimming, Layering

About ME:
I'm a stay at home mom to a teenage son and married to a wonderful man. I play golf twice a week, socialize with Fil-Am friends; love shopping, scrapbooking and sewing. Visit me at scrapbookingkraze.blogspot.com.

No comments: