Saturday, August 30, 2008

Time Well Spent

Ella says, KAYA!

This is my 1st ever altered clock. Thanks Cookie for coming up with this challenge! Btw, I was able to finish this clock last Thursday but not able to upload earlier because of my busy sched.


Journaling:
Love is Life. And If you miss Love, you miss Life. - Leo Buscalgia.
March 19-21, 2008. Punta de Fabian, Baras Rizal.

Materials Used:
Clock from SM, CS (Black, White and Red), PPS, Zig Pen, Bo Bunny Rub-on, MF Felt Alpha, Rickrack, Inkpad, Diecuts (Fancy Pants, My Little Shoebox), HOTP Brad, 7 Gyp CS Sticker, Tools Used ( Fiskars Border Puncher and Stampin Up Fresh Script Stamp).

I am Ella Mendoza-Go. 32yo . Married for 3years and 17weeks preggy with our 1st baby. Engineer by profession. Started scrapping june of 2006. I haven't discover my style yet. Trying hard to learn and apply new techniques. Thanks to our e-group for being helpful. (Learn more about Ella at www.arielandella.blogspot.com.)

No comments: