Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time Stood Still

Cel says, KAYA!

I've been dying to alter the boring clock in my room and I'm so glad that I finally did, thanks to this Kaya Challenge! I never realized that altering a clock is that easy.


Materials used:
PP (Kaisercraft and American Crafts for the leaf pattern), Journaling spots (Heidi Swapp), Rub-ons (Creative Express, DCWV and Maya Road), chipboard numbers (American Crafts Thickers), Stickers (7gypsies).

About ME:
I am a senior associate in a public accounting firm. I became addicted to this hobby in 2007. Most of my layouts are about my friends, family, and me and BF of more than 10 years, Ivan. I am also very interested in photography and plan to join a beginners class in the near future. I hope I'd get to know you all and attend the EBs hopefully if its close to Quezon City. Do visit me at my blog http://scrapgurl14.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Cookie Aguilar said...

hi Cel!!! great take on the challenge and i love the color!!salamat for trying this ha!! i really appreciate it!

scrapgurl14 said...

Sure no prob Cookie! I am thankful din that I finally altered my wall clock.

Great job on this challenge Cookie!

Sandra Yu said...

Nice clock cel...love it!