Friday, December 28, 2007

Aguilar Family - Happy Holidays!!!

Cookie says, KAYA!

I was so happy I was able to make my entry for Kaya 8. I know dami na ako utang na entries for Pinoy Scrapbookers, but promised myself that starting this coming year I will try to make something for your challenges.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!!


Materials Used:
Scenic Route Roxbury - Forest street, Rockville Park, Dearborne Street ; Roxbury - Chipboards; Roxbury Die cut sheet & Roxbury Christmas stickers; White CS; Versa Black ink

Techniques Used:
Distressing

About ME:
I'm Cookie C. Aguilar - My first attempt in this craft was roughly two years ago, I stopped after giving birth to Harvey due to mommy duties. All I did for the time being was to scrapshop. I attended last year's scrapfest to buy materials but never produce any LO. Come May of 2007, I've decided to join the May Scrappinmoms Challenge and Joined Pinoy scrapbooker's eb, that was when I began to make Scrapbook Layouts again. Style? well since I consider myself a newbie, I haven't discover my style yet.. I still have a lot to learn but love to layer pps and love the vintage look on some of my LOs. Please do visit my blog : www.cookieaguilar.blogspot.com

No comments: