Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Holidays from Lee

Lee says, KAYA!

Well, I really thought that with Val's wonderful sketch and all the scrapbooking supplies at my disposal, making a Christmas card would be a breeze. Unfortunately, I didn't consider the fact that we only get photos of the whole family together on Christmas eve. (I have to do something about that.) So I had to wait until after the celebrations to finally be able to print a photo and scrap...errr...card(?) it. This card is going to my college roommate whom I haven't seen in years. Coincidentally, she sent us an email asking for traditional Christmas cards as opposed to those electronic cards we get in the internet. I think she will like this handmade card.

I hope you all had a meaningful Christmas and our best wishes to the coming year. Joy and peace to the world!


Materials Used:
Green cardstock, Chatterbox PPS, American Crafts PPS, Prisma and Martha Stewart glitters, Brilliance inks, Karen Foster stamps, UHU and Zig adhesives.

About ME:
I can't believe it's almost the end of the year already and I still haven't scrapped so much as shopped. I am not making any promises but this new year I hope to change all that. Shop less, scrap more. That's the new motto. (Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.) If you want to lnow more about my scrapbooking vision and mission, read the Scrapbytes article here. You will be the witnesses whether I will be able to do it. :-)

No comments: