Friday, December 21, 2007

Marte Christmas Cards

Marix says KAYA!
I did a few Xmas cards as early as last month but just couldn't find time to mail them, yaiks! But creating a card with our photo is totally new to me, I intend to give these cards to our kapitbahay. Maligayang Pasko sa inyong lahat!





Materials used:
Basic Grey pp; American Crafts felts; ribbons, rickrack, gems, dymo, zig embossing pen, ranger embossing powder


About me: I'm Marix, single and currently working as a Systems Analyst in Singapore. I've been scrapbooking since highschool but never knew such a term ever existed. I only discovered the term scrapbooking and acid free in 2004 and have been doing it since then. I scraplift, use sketches and find inspiration through advertisements. I'm a traditional scrapper and learning to do digital. I consider myself as a free style scrapper who loves embellishments and texture in a layout. You can visit me at http://scrappalific.blogspot.com/ and also please visit http://scrappersatsg.blogspot.com/ to see the LOs of our fellow scrappers based here in sg. Thanks!

1 comment:

Kellybellys said...

marix, these are very nice cards, and lovely family pic!
Merry christmas!
Julie