Friday, December 28, 2007

Holiday Hugs from The Lims

Au says, Kaya!

Hi all! According sa kasabihan: huli man daw at magaling...late pa rin...hehehe...

But i really love this sketch, especially since this gave me a great excuse/motivation to finally drag my family to a studio and get that long overdue family picture. Yes guys, to a studio no less and why not, since this is our first ever! I've been bugging hubby to for us to do a sit-down family picture at a studio year after year but it never materialized till now--20 years into our marriage. So you can see here now my kids almost all grown up, from my 19-year-old down to my 2-year-old. It was just really unfortunate that the studio shots couldn't be ready till January 4. Luckily, i had my own camera in my bag and the photographer agreed to take some shots with it. Wonderful Christmas indeed. I hope you peeps had a great one too!

Materials Used:
Bazzill cardstock, Provocraft papers, Prima flowers, CI brads, Inque Boutique stamps, Brilliance stamp pad Gold, embossing powder, Twinkling H2Os, sewing machine

About Me:
The closing year has really been a challenging yet rewarding one for me both in scrapbooking and in everything else in my life. I am so thankful for all the blessings we had and friendships I made. Hopefully, the coming year will be just as great, maybe it will be even better. And I wish for everyone to be just as lucky and blessed. What is probably important to remember in this regard is that everything is simply a matter of perspective.

No comments: