Friday, December 28, 2007

The Lagazons' Christmas Cards

Candy says, KAYA!

Whew! Photofinish! Didn't know I'd be able to do it pero KAYA! palang isingit talaga! Too bad it's too late to send out now.




MaterialsUsed:
BG Cardstock in red, apple green and light sea green
St. Nick 12x12 Vintage Collage
Silver Paper
Artsy Collage Nostalgic Christmas Paper Art Images
Tinkering Ink Yuletide Joyous Noel Mulled Wine and backside
KI Memories Tinseltown Glitter Silver Rub-Ons
ScreenGrafix Red Rub-Ons
PC Memory Rub-Ons Christmas
Fancy Pants Claire de Lune Rub-Ons
CE Family Rub-Ons
Comotion Silver Embossing Powder
Versa Craft Stamp Ink Pine
SMILE Stamp Ink Silver
Assorted scrap ribbons

About ME:
Hello, I'm Candy Bonoan-Lagazon, Montessori teacher, wife to Arn, and mother to Galo, my 3 year old son. Aside from teaching, I love arts and crafts, drawing, painting, singing, playing the piano, and tracing my Bonoan Family Tree. I've been scrapping for 3 years ever since my son's birth, but only joined scrapping forums this August. I'm learning more about this craft in the last 3 months just by hanging around other scrappers than I'v e ever done scrapping alone. Scrapping is the ultimate art release for me as it combines materials I love and techniques I've learned over the years. Lately, I'm challenged to combine my love for scrapping and for genealogy by coming up with LOs using old photos of my relatives.

No comments: