Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cabbie's Creations

Cabbie says, KAYA!

Making christmas cards with family pictures is a new trend and an exciting one especially when all we sent out are quotes during the season...well at least for me. this challenge gives me the idea of not just putting your creativity at work but showcasing your family in the long run. having a family picture makes the card more personal with touches of harmony and a feeling of happiness that goes with the card.

materials used:

card 1: MME bohemia, MM st nick, AC chipboard star, stickles, CI epoxy stickers, corner adorner, stickles

card 2: Kandco, basic grey obscure buttons, ATB christmas metal charms, stickles, AC metal rim tags (occasion), DCWV sticker, fiber

techniques used:

tearing, inking, layering

about me:
i am cabbie to the scrapbooking world. i have 4 boys and i am currently a stay at home mom. i am a physician by profession. i am currently the dt member of scrapbookshawaii and artzdescrap a singapore-based altered community. i love the vintage style and aged look. i love to experiment with different techniques too. you can visit http://cabbiejanescrapper.blogspot.com to know more about me and my works.

3 comments:

zabeth said...

I love all of your embellishment.cute-cute like you.

cabbie lopez said...

thanks zabeth! naku di ko kaya yun mga 30 cards mo! grabe... marathon talaga and the outcome is worth it!

Kellybellys said...

Cabbie, as usual, you are so creative. I admire your work. And what a lovely, big family - I love big families:-) Merry christmas to you!

Love,
Julie