Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Cresensio Family

Jophie says, KAYA!

Hi, this will be my first time to join in Kaya's challenge. Medyo busy ako kaya isa lang ang nagawa ko. Hope makahabol pa kasi kanina ko lang ito ginawa. I hope this will do.


Sentiments:
Merry Christmas

Materials Used:
Beige Cardstock, BG Fruitcake Holly Berries/Spearmint, Red corrugated board, Green handmade paper, Rickrack, Silk flowers, Craft Express 3d Stickers, Pastic twig, Galaxy Marker, Tsukineko Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Brads, Gold glitters and AC Slick writer.

Technique Used:
Layering, inking, distressing.

About me:
I'm 37 y/old, a Medical Technologist by profession, married to Jon, mom and bestfriend to Jd, I've started scrapbooking early September of this year, so far all I ever done is shop and hoard. I love to view everybody's work they inspires me alot. Well my blog is still under construction though, I haven't upload any of my work yet. But please do drop by at http://josephine-memorykeepsakes.blogspot.com

No comments: