Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bits & Pieces of My Life

I decided to use random photos of myself, friends and family. I just picked them from my stash of photos. It took me about 1 and a half days to finish.
Front Cover

Page 1 & 2
This is ME. ...I am a happy person ...adjusting to being widowed ...a mother
...a grandmother ... a cousin ...a friend ... a craft person ... a "sister"

Page 3 Family
page 4 Incredible Unforgettable Alex. Husband, father, grandfather, brother, friend
4/6/45-9/5/07

Page 5 My 2 daughters. Same yet different. sweet & sassy. Independent. Girly Girls
Page 6 Camille

Page 7 Kate
Page 8 Sophia Just me and my grandma

Page 9 Sisters
Page 10 Even if I'm an only child, my 5 "bilas" and 6 sisters-in-law have become my real sisters.

Page 11 Cousins Bonding with cousins ... Its a good thing
Page 12 Agnes, Eric & Marian

Page 13 Friends from childhood. Still hanging out
Page 14 Barkada

Page 15 Scrap Pals
Page 16 Back Row Vivian, Mia, Karen & Liza Front Row Marian, Maybs & April

Material Used: Red, Blue and Orange cardstock; Daisy Bucket patterned papers and tags from the Summer Cottage Line; Rub-ons from Creative Imaginations; Chipboard alphas, glitter alphas, puffy alphas from various MM lines;other embellishments from my stash.

About Me:
When my daughters were growing up, I was a stay at home mom. I only started working in our family real estate company about 10 years ago. Since it's a family business, I work flexi-time. Sometimes I'm in the office at 6:00 am so I can go home early. Somedays I can play hooky and enjoy a relaxing day at home scrapping.

Other crafts I have dabbled in are baking, cake decorating, cross stitch, paper mache, candle making, beading, stamping and card making. Right now I'm trying to improve my phototgraphy and photshop skills.

6 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

love this mini, marian. your children are so pretty! your family is very beautiful! love your design and creation !

marking said...

Hi Cabbie, thanks for your comments. I appreciate it a lot especially since it come from you. Join ka na.

Anonymous said...

Hello Marian,
You have such beautiful kids. I always admired your work. So very creative. Keep them coming! Love, Julie.

CraftFairy said...

Hi Marian, I've always loved your beautiful straight forward designs, clear pictures and journaling.

Thanks for the challenge. I got lots of great ideas for a few minis!

zabethtan said...

Hi,

Loved your mini album and everything of your work. I always knows from the start that your art and work is truly amazing.

Donna Espiritu said...

hi ms marian! lovely mini! thanks for this great challenge! :)