Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thankful

Airees says, KAYA!

When I saw the kaya challenge, I thought maybe I can submit the mini book I made last year for my parents. :)
I've been MIA in scrapbooking since January but I'm still around somehow. :) I miss all of you!













Materials:
7 gypsies naked mini album, jenny bowlin papers, red bazzill cardstock, sizzix alphabet dies (random)

About ME:
I'm Airees Escueta-Rondain. A work-at-home mom to 2 kids ages 6 and 7 married to my college bestfriend for 10 years. I've been MIA in the scrapbooking scene since the start of the year working on my thesis. I have a small business making handmade paper invitations for 7 years now and still enjoying the process. You can check out my works at www.handcraftedexpressions.com and my blog http://aireescreates.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

marking said...

Hi Airees, so glad you were able to join. That's a really nice gift for your parents.

Donna Espiritu said...

hi airees! we miss you too! :) super ganda ng mini-album mo. great photos inside! take care!

CraftFairy said...

I love the uniformity of your mini, and great journaling! TFS.

Anonymous said...

Airees! I miss seeing you during eb's and major events. Goodluck on your thesis! Great album!