Friday, September 26, 2008

Seoul, Korea

Joy says KAYA!

I really want to do a mini album in a long period of time but something keeps on bothering me. I had been holding this accordion album quite sometime already and this month challenge by Ms Marian caught an attention to me. I decided to gather our travel pictures and start to create one. After during this, I realize that I like to do a mini album of all our travel moments. Thanks Ms. Marian for giving this challenge.

Materials Used:
DCWV accordion album, AMM Herbanella Mother, AMM Simple Sweet Boutique, Prima Say It Crystals Pink & Blue Swirls, Craft Express Paisley & Travel Rubons, Craft Express Handmade Shaker Sticker, Simple Joy Handiwork Sticker, Making Memories Cute as a Button Chipboard Buttons-Flowers in Bloom, American Craft Thickers-LAX white, Hero Arts Old Letter Writing Rubber Stamp, Inque Boutique Bella Flora Stamp, Colorbox Gold & Copper Pigment Ink, Top Boss Gold Embossing Powder, Metallic Flowers, Brown Ric Rac, Dymo Black Tape, Dymo Machine

About Me:
I'm Joyleen Dianne Co Lim married for almost 6 years to my bestfriend Erwin. I'm basically a craft girl and a gamer. I like to experiment and try new crafts like cross stitching, paper tole and now addicted to digital and traditional scrapbooking. I love to shop more than to scrap more. Quite a hoarder by nature. Once I got interested with anything I will surely try my best to get them all. Visit my blog & website for more works.

2 comments:

marking said...

Hi Joy, glad you enjoyed doing the mini. Nice album showcasing the highlights of your trip to Korea

Donna Espiritu said...

hi joy! very romantic mini! and super ganda ng mga photos, it really captured how you enjoyed your trip.