Sunday, September 28, 2008

Malou goes to Baguio

Alby says, KAYA!

I feel so guilty. Been very delinquent in the Kaya challenges. I'm hoping to join more regularly but I don't want to promise anything at this point. I will just take it one challenge at a time.

So, here it is. I just can't resist making a mini. I made this last Saturday. This is a birthday gift to our helper. We took her with us during our Baguio trip last June. I thought it would be a great gift for her to remember her first time in Baguio. I gave it to her last night, as soon as I finished taking photos of the album.








Supplies Used:

Basic Grey Book Plate Album; Basic Grey Lily Kate PPS (my favorite paper line of all time!); Autumn Leaves, Making Memories and Basic Grey stamps; StazOn and Versa Fine Inks; Staedler Triplus pen; Ribbons, Flowers and Buttons from all over the place

Techniques Used:
Instead of inking all edges, I decided to sand them this time because the papers are thick enough and the white core shows through. Other than that, it's mainly stamping across the pages.


About Me:
Hi I'm Alby! I'm married to Ariel. It's been two years since I caught the scrapbooking bug and became a member of PS. I love scrapping because it helps me showcase my photos creatively. It is my stress buster and my "me time". My small scrap space in Cavite has become my weekend sanctuary where I spend two glorious days of peace and quiet amidst scraps of papers. I share my scrappy life through my blog.

2 comments:

marking said...

Hi Alby, what a nice album for your helper. She'll remember that trip always.

Donna Espiritu said...

hi alby! wow! this is so pretty! i esp love the butterfly accent sa harap and the floral stamps!! :)