Monday, September 29, 2008

The First Year

Beth says, KAYA!

Tada! … A photo-finish entry after a break of several months from scrapbooking.

It is just so amazing to see how much our angel grew, month after month, during her first year.







Materials:
cardstocks, scrap PPs, diecuts, yarn, stickers, eyelets, brad, flowers, ribbons, buttons, crystals, glitters, wire binder, foam stamp

About ME:
I’m Beth, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend. I spend most of my time doing schoolwork with my daughter. But my me-time is spent cross stitching, scrapbooking and reading magazines / novels. I’m so into craftworks. I used to also make candles. And next year, I plan to take review classes in dressmaking.

1 comment:

marking said...

Hi Beth, love how you documented your daughter's first year. She'll appreciate all the effort you put into it.