Wednesday, February 4, 2009

in my heart... in my soul

Marix says, KAYA!

I've been a slack in joining Kaya for the past months. I've been telling myself I have time since it's a month long challenge but only end up doing nothing, so this month I sat down and started to create an LO. I've been using songs in my LOs so no sweat on that, though I love to stitch, I hardly do it by hand so I challenge myself to go handmade this time. Though it's quite simple I still enjoyed the process, thanks Ms Marissa for such a heartwarming challenge.


Journaling:
You're the meaning in my life
you're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
you're the inspiration.

I chose this song by Chicago/Peter Cetera because indeed my family is my inspiration, though I'm living away from home my heart and my thoughts are always with them.


Materials:
Papers: WeRMemory Keepers; Chipboards: Queen&Co (alpha), K&Co(round alpha), Prima (heart); Tab: Prima(panda); Metal sticker: Making Memories (my family); Pin: Fancy Pants; Stamp: Love, Elsie; eyelets; embroidery floss; gems; ribbon; stickles

Techniques used:
Stitching, stamping

About ME:
I'm Marix still residing in Singapore, I just came from Manila last week but I'm missing home already. Join me in my search for Mr. Mojo or Mr. Right? (lol) at my blog, thanks!

13 comments:

CHING said...

Lovely Family layout Marix ! Luv the colors and the stitching !

CraftFairy said...

Wow, Marix! Great to see you back! Love your LO. the stitched swirls make it look like your LO is just bursting with love! Thanks for joining!!!

Anonymous said...

love the LO, marix!

hope your mama is better. kasama mo ako sa prayer brigade :)

marking said...

Hi Marix. What a happy LO. Love the swirl stiching

Benga said...

thanks ladies!
Thanks Bjay :)

Anonymous said...

Ganda naman. Hope your mama is feeling better now.

Rowee said...

LOve all the colors!!Galing!!

Laarni Pedrosa - Uy said...

hello Marix! i am just wowed with the vibrant colors you used in your LO. really really so beautiful! Advance Happy Valentines Day!

Chiqui said...

Love the colors, love that song too!

janis said...

what a fun, colorful LO ms marian. ;o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee i. said...

this layout makes me feel so happy - the colors, the fun titels and embellies, and that lovely family photo. the stitched swirls look like they're jumping off the page. galing.

Candy said...

Family and love, they so go together. Beautiful LO, Marix. But I will be on the lookout for candidates for you!