Thursday, February 19, 2009

Isn't He Lovely...

Issa says, KAYA!

It's great to be back here at Pinoy's Scrapbookers' Kaya challenge! I always wanted to scrap using a favorite song and so here's my greatest chance, right?! I made this layout for my favorite nephew David Kharl "Baby DK" and the song "Isn't She Lovely" fits perfectly for his photo. I just need to change the word SHE, sorry for that. So part of the song goes...

Isn't he lovely?
Isn't he wonderful?
Isn't he Precious?
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us He's given life to one
But isn't he lovely made from above...




Materials Used:
I used here Kaisercraft pps, cardstock, DMC thread, Doodlebug cardstock letter stickers, MM flowers, button, Colorbox fluid chalk ink and glittered glue.

Techniques Used:
Paper tearing and sewing.

About ME:
Hi! I'm Issa Lucido, a stay at home mommy to my two boys Luigi, 15 and Lorenzo, 4 1/2 and a partner and wife to Dodo. I love everything about scrapbooking! The art itself, shopping of yummy stash and the friends I meet along. I started scrapbooking since 2003 when I met Timi Mercado and since then I became hooked. I'm a member of the LB Scrapaholics. You can see visit my creations at http://scrapaholicissa.blogspot.com/.

11 comments:

CraftFairy said...

I love that song! Your song, your LO, the techniques you used, and that happy face... truly lovely! TFS!

Lee i. said...

love that big swirl, is that a patterned paper or did you stamp it. love this in all it's simplicity. lutang na lutang yung photo sa yellow background. so sweet.

Roxannee said...

Ang ganda naman nito!! Now I'm liking yellow...

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

Love this. Simple yet very elegant. Excellent choice of background color. Cheers!

CHING said...

Cute lovely lo ! I love the colors !!!

D'Risholms said...

I like it alot! Well used white space :-)

marking said...

Beautiful LO. So simple but "may dating"

janis said...

interesado din po ako dun sa swirl. ano po ito kafatid? stamp o patterned paper? ;o)

Candy said...

This is just so sweet, Issa! Exquisite from photo to LO. Really gorgeous!

Candy said...

Ooh, forgot to mention it. I DO so love this song, too!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

Salamat po sa inyong lahat! I also love this song... and for the swirl, paper po yan, kaisercraft po na luma.

Happy Scrapping sa inyo...