Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bottoms Up

Ella says, KAYA!

This is my collection of shot glasses. They come in different sizes and colors.


Hidden Journaling (inside the bottle) :

I started collecting shotglasses in my 1st trip to the US in 2001. I got attracted to the different designs I saw. From then on, I make sure that I would bring home one in any new places I go. To date, I have 27 shotglasses. 14 of which, I bought. Others were given by friends.

PS: I am not alcoholic. I just love looking at them. Actually, haven't use them in any drinking session or party.

Materials Used:

CS: Bazzill, PPS: DCWV, K&Co, Scenic Route or SEI, Cbox inkpad, K& Co cloth, Zig Pen.

Techniques Used:
Handcut Title
Distressing

About ME:

Soon-to-be 31 YO wifey to my scrappin hubby Ariel for 25 months nows. An engineer by profession. Got no kids yet but hubby & I are now working on it after choosing to be childless for 23 months. Started scrappin june of 2006. Influenced by a family friend. Learned about modern scrapbooking thru Pia Lopez. Created my 1st 12x 12 LO in the Scrap for a Cause Event. I am scrapping for my family, friends and hubby. It is my way of expressing my appreciation, love and care for them. I haven't discover my style yet. Trying hard to learn and apply new techniques. Thanks to our E-group for being helpful. (Learn more about Ella at www.arielandella.blogspot.com.)

11 comments:

Lee i. said...

Hey Ella, parang last Sunday your husband was just cutting the pics. And you added a bottle of tequila! :-) I like the Mickey Mouse jigger replacing the O. Bottoms up talaga! Here's to your LO. Gulp.

Jenn Valmonte said...

i saw your husband distressing this picture last sunday...nakakatuwa talaga kayo!

Donna Espiritu said...

i like where you put your journaling! very creative! and inggit ako sa hubby-wife tandem nyo huh! :) keep it up you two :)

Freethinker said...

Love the hidden journaling idea hiding behind the tequila bottle :-) Made me miss the good 'ol single days when Tequila was the drink of choice ;-)

Good job!

Au Lim said...

nice collection! that's an ingenious title and bottle with the hidden journaling, too.

oo nga, hanga ako sa tandem nyo ng iyong hubby Ariel. nice to have an activity na may bonding kayo at scrapbooking pa man din. that doesn't get much better!

Ella Go said...

wow. thanks for all you comments. nakaka-lasing!!!

anyway.. your moments mean a lot to me.stilll have a lot to improve. thanks! thanks!

cabbie lopez said...

your layout is cute coz the bottle and shotglass as embellishments are really unique. wow youre a collector of shotglass! believe ako ah!anyway, did you take a photo of the cuervo and cut it to fit the layout? nice ha!

Ella Go said...

hi cabbie..thanks for the comment. acctually, i searched in the internet and printed in my PC. was just supposed to draw a bottle. but hubby suggested to just print what i have ( the image i got from the web has low resolution. it is so flattering to hear comments from you.

Christine said...

Hi, Ella! Very cute page! Love the way you did the hidden journaling :)

Valerie Salmon said...

Ella, the journaling in the bottle is clever!

Ella Go said...

hi ms. val. it's such an honor to be visited by u. thanks for the nice comment. kilig naman ako. hehehe.