Friday, May 4, 2007

I Love my PC

Diane says, KAYA!

This is my PC. I love this a lot! I am in front of this almost everyday. I made a digital LO because I haven't developed this picture yet. I made this LO in 2 hours (including my dinner time. LOL!!!). I hope you like this as much as I did!


Journalling:
Jun and I bought this pc last June 2006. I am so happy when we had this.
It was always been my dream to have my/our own pc. Maybe because I am
a Computer Science graduate. I really love to be in front of this pc. ~diane

Materials Used/Techniques Used:
Floral Funk kit by Melissa Bennett, Vintage Photo frame by Nancy Comelab, Painted Heart by Michelle Coleman, Cardboard flip by Linda GB, Stamped Alpha by Heather Roselli, Font: Marydale, Actions: Atomic Cupcake Wild tear Action, Vivid Action by Photoblast. Created in Adobe Photoshop CS2.

About Me:

I am Diane, 23 years old from Bicol, Philippines (near Mayon Volcano). I've been married to Jun for 3 years. And a mom to my little angel up in heaven named Huey Dhale. Huey's been the reason why I scrapbook. And now that he's gone already I will still continue to be creative because I want to remember him through my layouts. I am a paper and digital scrapbooker. I've been hooked to scrapbooking since May of 2005. I love photography. Someday I want to invest more on a good camera like Nikon or Canon. I also love to doodle on my LO's. This gives my LO's a personal touch.

6 comments:

jennifer said...

ang ganda nga ng PC nyo...kami oldie na, pero goodie pa rin naman. =)

loved the folded paper part of the layout, sana someday i can do digital layouts din, ung same way like you do... i tried digi na rin, pero very traditional, parang school project lang. hehehehehe

Lee i. said...

Diane, you have mastered the art of both digital and traditional scrapbooking. May fold-fold ka pa diyan. Is that part of a kit or did you figure out how to do that? Show us naman your trick. If my PC were like that, I would certainly love it, too. Love your LO.

Scrappy_Donna said...

dear as always your los are just plain gorgeous. im trying my hand (and arms hahaha) on digital scrapping and to tell honestly, hindi sya madali ha!! i love how you used the folding technique and ung parang naka-angat ung photo mo. hirap mag-download ng actions dito sa pc ko one million years hahaha thanks for sharing! :)

cabbiejanescrapper said...

hello dear. neon pink really makes me jump over coz this is one of my fave color now.. well aside from green and blue. anyway, i love the tearing style and the fold-away, howd you do that? beautiful entry!! i love the color of your ribbons and the flowers too!

Au Lim said...

fun, fun colors! ang galeng ng lettering of "i heart my pc". mukhang foam stamp e digital naman. pano mo ginawa yun?! i also dig that torn corrugated paper at the lower right side. i wish i could do that in traditional! hmmm...maybe i will one of these days sukdulang hindi acid-free hehehe...

come to think of it, scrapliftable ito in traditional ah! :-D

C70 said...

love the fun colors of your page, Diane!