Friday, November 23, 2007

Garden of Aedan

Cabbie says KAYA!

my favorite color in scrapbooking have always been centered with the greens and oranges. but when i saw the mcdo nuggets my niece has been eating, the box color and the "stamp-alike" design on the box attracted me so i decided to make it as an inspiration despite the fact that the topics are really way different.
journaling:

Garden #1 : i plant my seeds of PLAY to keep me strong and active.

Garden #2 : i plant my seeds of FOOD to keep me fit and healthy.

Garden #3 : i plant my seeds of HAPPINESS to always give me a sense of fulfillment.

i thank God and my parents for these wonderful seeds. may they continue to grow and be nurtured.

materials used:

dcwv old world cs papers; American craft thickers and arrows; pebeo cobalt black metallic paint; prima flowers; IB stamps; imagination project chipboard; sepia accents; printworks stamps; lyra watercolor pencils

techniques used:

stamping, tearing

about me:

i am cabbie to most people here in our scrapbooking world. i am also the co-mod for ps group. i have 4 active boys and is a stay at home mom. i love books, journals, cafe and the internet. i love the shabby chic and vintag-ey style! i also love to do minibooks. i have been scrapbooking acid frees since last may 2006. since then, my style has evolved...

5 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

wow cabbie...i love your layout! ang cute ng stamp na ginamit mo!

Roxannee said...

I like that purple paper...great lay-out

CraftFairy said...

Cabbie, love your butterflies and the swirls. And the journaling...pa-lift ha?

Nita Ang said...

Abaws.... ibang Cabbie itong nakikita ko dito ah! :D Mukhang larung-laro ka sa mga Morsels mo ah! Hehehe. Again, the creative use of flowers is a scene-stealer for me. KOKOPYAHIN KO SILA! Mwahahaha...

Kellybellys said...

Cabbie, once again, this LO proves that you are truly gifted! I love it!

Regards,
Julie