Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pulau Dayang Malaysia

Marix says KAYA!

I did an LO a week after the challenge was posted but I didn't like how it turned out. Just yesterday as I was scouring my messy closet for clothes to iron,I stumbled into this shirt and ideas started coming in. Oh yeah I wasn't able to iron my clothes for this week, I guess I have to do it on a daily basis *lol* but I did finish this LO instead!

Materials used:
Urban lily pp, Bazzill cs, AC & Provocraft letter stickers, MM foam stamps, Plaid ink, butterfly accent, blings, uniball pen, QK diecuts (letters P & D, summer fun), NT circle cutter

Techniques/Process:
I used NT circle cutter to cut the photo and cs matting, stamped the swirls and handcut

About ME:Hi! I'm Marix, single and currently working as a Systems Analyst in Singapore. I've been scrapbooking since highschool but never knew such a term ever existed. Back then I've been using magazines to cut out titles and images and used the magnetic albums which sadly are all not acid free. I only discovered the term scrapbooking and acid free in 2004 and have been doing it since then. I scraplift, use sketches and find inspiration through advertisements. I'm a traditional scrapper and learning to do digital. I consider myself as a free style scrapper who loves embellishments and texture in a layout. You can visit me at http://scrappalific.blogspot.com/ and also please visit http://scrappersatsg.blogspot.com/ to see the LOs of our fellow scrappers based here in sg. Thanks!

2 comments:

Nita Ang said...

BENGA!!! Missed you! I took one look at your LO and went "OMG"... do I like it? Naaahhhh, I looovvvee it! The flowers, the butterflies... and who would think of putting blings on a beach LO? But hey - you made it work, girlfriend :D I wouldn't change a thing. Thumbs up ako dito.

Lee i. said...

Ganda nito. It is so Malaysian, lalo na with those hibiscus flowers. Great choice of embellishments,