Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Life is a Ball

Lee says, KAYA!

As soon as I saw this Fort Bonifacio ad in the newspaper, I knew I had to lift it. I was excited to use circles in my layout as I usually just use squares and rectangles. Thanks to Simply Scrappy's acrylic templates, this was a breeze to make.



Materials Used:
CS - DCWV; Diecut - Sizzix; Paint - Making Memories; Buttons - unknown. Tool - Circle templates

About ME:
Married 10 years to a visual artist, with three children. Slowly gaining confidence in scrapbooking especially after survived the Scrappin Moms' Idol challenge. I hope I survive the finals unscathed, too. I like digital scrapbooking because it's quick and easy and free, but I still prefer traditional scrapbooking for the texture, colors and dimension.

3 comments:

CraftFairy said...

ganda naman pala ng idea mo eh. wala ka yatang time nag-scan?

Nita Ang said...

Sa dami ng overlapping circles, mukha ngang complicated procedure sya. I have to say, I really like your choice of placement ng mga pics. I am quite sure inaral mo yan... Bawi ka naman kasi the outcome is beautiful :D

Lee i. said...

Thanks for your comments Nita.Manang, wala na time mag-scan kasi basa pa yung paint, past 11 na. So took photos na lang.