Sunday, November 25, 2007

Seize the Day Sophia

Marian says, KAYA!

There were so many inspirations to choose from but this was the one with pictures to match. I was even able to use/alter the journalling.



Journaling:
We all went to Manila Memorial Park to remember your Lolo Alex. It was the first time you had the wide-open space to run around. You enjoyed it so much and refused to let any of us hold your hand. You were so confident and sure of yourself and it shows in the pictures.

There is so much to learn and discover so I hope you grab life and immerse yourself in adventure. I hope you continue to have confidence and believe in yourself.
October 27, 2007

Materials Used:
Stemma patterned paper, DCWV textured cardstock. Diecut letters QK Metro and QK Abigail. Border diecut Cuttlebug.

About ME:
I started rubber stamping and card making before actually getting into scrapbooking. My favorite subjects are my granddaughter and 2 daughters. I love to shop for new paper, embellishments and anything related to scrapbooking.
My husband just passed away more than a month ago. This has given me more time for myself but also added other duties which I don't quite enjoy. I escape through scrapbooking.

5 comments:

Benga said...

wow this is really pretty and dainty, very good take on the ad =)

Kellybellys said...

Marian, this is very beautiful, and again, you make such touching LO's. Gorgeous!
Regards,
Julie

Maybelle said...

Ms. Marian! Sophia's a cutie! I love, love your LO!

Nita Ang said...

One of the things I always appreciate in your work is your impeccable taste in colors. Saludo ako sa inyo dyan :D And the layouts, never pilit. Always cool and elegant, just like you. I believe this is what they meant when they say that your personality shows through in your work. Bi-yutiful indeed :D

Lee i. said...

Ms Marian, you say you're a sinple scrapbooker, but the impact of your LOs on us is anything but simple. Love this LO.