Monday, February 18, 2008

6 months

Joy say KAYA
Honestly, I had a hard time with this challenge not because I don't know how to make digital layout but the kit of Danielle Young is so beautiful that I can't think of better way to make to interpret it perfectly. I keep on loading the kit to my work area until I was able to do one. Got inspired with the picture of my CUTE nephew. Thanks Diane for giving this challenge. Quite challenging for my part. Hope you will like the way I use the kit.


Journaling: Lloyd Bennett Co

Materials Used: Springtime Feeling Kit by Danielle Young

Program Used: Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0

Font Used: Mister Earl, Engravers

Technique Used: Scan the picture taken from Picture company. Circularly cut the papers create a scallop effect. Layer the other papers from the kit. Recolor the flowers. Flip the ribbons to create a dimensional effect. Stretch the stitch to have a border. Put brads on the stitches.

About Me:
I'm Joyleen Dianne Co Lim married for almost 6 years to my bestfriend Erwin. I'm basically a craft girl and a gamer. I like to experiment and try new crafts like cross stitching, paper tole and now addicted to digital and traditional scrapbooking. I love to shop more than to scrap more. Quite a hoarder by nature. Once I got interested with anything I will surely try my best to get them all. Do visit my blog and see my other works.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang cute cute cute ng baby!!!! Sarap kurutin! Joy this is so cute! I love the scalloped paper and the stitching on the right. Thanks for joining!

Roxannee said...

I like it!!! the baby is so cute!!!! and the lay out rocks!

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Sure Diane. Np! kahit na medyo mahirap I try my best to create one for the challenge.

Donna Espiritu said...

ang cute nmn ng baby!! bagay na bagay sa colorful kit.. great job joy! :)

CraftFairy said...

Sooo cute! Yet another idea with the brads and the stitches!

Nita Ang said...

Batikang-batikan na talaga ang arrive mo sistah. You only get better each time I see your work. All I can say is "I want to see more-more-MORE!"

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Thanks Nita. U know naman that U are the reason for this. Thanks for encouraging and inspiring me. Surely... I will create more layouts. Minsan igagawa kita.