Friday, February 1, 2008

Kaya 9 Winners

Whew! The voting was tough, wasn't it ladies? The layouts are all gorgeous and we only have to vote for ONE layout of each category? Life ain't fair, I tell you! :-)

Before we check out this love month's challenge, our warm congratulations to the two winners of this month's challenge, each for Traditional & Digital, Lee & Kaje respectively.

I am personally amazed by the turnout and the quality of work everyone has put into their layouts. I am grateful for the opportunity and am happy for the winners.

Good things never last, as the song goes and so I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye as a member of the Kaya challenge blog. I will still try to answer the "Kayang-kaya Kaya?" challenge but that would be on my own time. My Kaya journey ends here and so, thanks to all and to all a good night!

No comments: