Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Precious Little Sister

Jill says, KAYA!

Journaling:
You are 1 year younger than me MY LITTLE SISTER. I need you to know that you mean so much in my life. Always remember that I love you. If you are afraid, I will do my best to try to take some of your fears away. I will pray for you everyday. I love you MY LITTLE SISTER.

Materials Used:
-papers & elements from Springtime feelings by Danielle Young
- Adobe Photoshop 7
- fonts: Viner Hand ITC / Pristina / Dream Of Me
- DB Journaling Boxes

Techniques Used/Process:
-layering
-color overlaying the flowers
-drop shadows
-blending
-adjusted the opacity of papers
-cut papers to circles

About ME:
I'm Jill. A nurse and a teacher. I'm happily married to Jerry. We have two kids namely Jadrian and Jannica. I do all sorts of craft from crochetting to doll-making to scrapbooking. I'm been scrapping since 2002 (The year I had my first born. )At first I thought scrapbooking was just a "hobby". I thought of it as nothing more than a way to post and decorate a book of pictures. However, as I began to scrapbook more and more, I realized there is a depth to this hobby that it totally changed and inspired my life. I began to seek out papers, embellishments and different styles and I journal to tell an interesting story...thus, leaving a legacy of tales...Scrapbooking is all about memories and leaving something for your family and friends to remember you by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love those circles! I loved how you used the brads and the buttons. Cool LO! Thanks for joining!

cabbie lopez said...

i love your works jill.. always did! mapa digi or trad... ako na magplug-- ladies pls visit jill's blogspot

http://onceuponapage-jill.blogspot.com

CraftFairy said...

Hi Jill, it's great to see you joined KAYA at last! Great LO. I love how you were able to use all the elements together, yet everything still looks clean and simply awesome!

Jill Santiago Lim said...

haha..thank u cab, craft and diane for your nice comments...even though i didn't meet the deadline, i'm still happy to receive such nice comments.