Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sweet Rain and So Happy Together

Cecel says, KAYA!

I realy enjoyed playing with this kit. Thanks to Dianne and Danielle. I got it early though I couldn't make something yet because of work contraints. Then, I had second thoughts of joining when I saw the gorgeous creations already posted here. So here's my take:



Materials used:
Springtime Feeling Kit by Danielle Young
font - Impact, Edwardian Script ITC

About ME:
I'm cecel. Working as an analyst here in SG for 9years now(whew!). An 'anything goes' kind of scrapper who enjoys traditional as well as digital. My weakness - journaling(arghh!). Married for 6years to my pards Lew who is very supportive of my expensive hobby(as long as I give him a rootbeer float while he waits for me as I shop at MWL hehe). we are still praying for our God's gift. You may checkout my blog at http://creatively-impaired.blogspot.com and our group at http://scrappersatsg.blogspot.com. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful beautiful LOs! I love how colorful your LOs. Thanks for joining!

Paula said...

Fantastic colours in this one! Just so eye catching. Brilliant job :D