Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ready for School

Me-anne says, KAYA!

The challenge is so timely because my daughter is back to school for the second time around. But unlike her first day of school, we had a short photo shoot of her new uniform during her very first day of attending class last year. She was only 3 years old then ready for Nursery Class.

Hidden Journaling:

Ready for school MJ, start building your dreams as I hope you would help us fulfill ours for you. Believe you can do things you wanted most and believe you can do it. Learn and inspire us and others as well. We let you go and learn and earn your independence as you are now ready for school.


Material Used:
Stemma Beige buds, DCWV Stickers, Noteworthy Brads, MM Brads, Creative Imagination Narratives, Squisshes, DCWV Nana Kids PP, Rusty Pickle Lucky, SR Rub-ons, Prima Blings, SR Summer Line, Rick Racks, Maya Road Chipboards

Techniques: Layering and Hand-cutting


About Me:
I'm me and I love to be me, others misunderstood me because of my eyes, but there's more of me that your eyes dont see, hehehe, mysterious ba hahaha, check on my blog: http://meannesworld.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Me-anne! Ang cute naman ng daughter mo. Uy I love your title work. Very makulay! Thanks for inspiring me today!

Lee i. said...

Love the colors and the extra photos you used. At ang galing mag-pose ni DD, ha. This is such a fun LO and great take on the sketch.