Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Are We There Yet?

Mel says, KAYA!

At last another LO for KAYA! The requirements were pretty simple so it would be a shame if I don't join.



Journaling:
"June 8, 2009- I usually travel once or twice a year for business reasons but this time it was all fun. We were going to Disneyland! You, me, Lolo, Lola, Tito Kim, Anya and Lance. Sa airport pa lang memorable na. We almost didn't make it. You were oblivious to the whole thing. It will be a long time till we do this again but there are lessons learned. Incidents or no incidents, I'm glad you were with me."

Materials Used:
Teresa Collins Travelogue, strips of SEI, MM Passport

About ME:
I'm Mel, 32, infanticipating to my second child and proud mom to my first born Ian who is mostly my scrapbook subject. The photos were taken during our trip to Hongkong Disneyland last June at the height of AH1N1 flu scare. All I can say is flu be damned. We had lots of fun and lots of photos too

No comments: