Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet Summer Sunshine

Arnie says, KAYA!

For my traditional entry, I chose pics taken with baby Eagan (then barely a month old) and my dear mother-in-law before she left for Seattle. It was one of those weekends where my husband felt just like driving away from the craziness of the city and randomly picked White Rock. Our stay was only short but sweet, just relishing the moment under the sun with loved ones amidst the warm summer breeze.


Materials Used:
Prima Iron Orchid Designs Angelique Collection papers and flowers; Prima Nancy Kubo Designs Urban Cosmos paper; All About Scrapbooking C&S lace; Puffy Stickers; fibers from Carolina's.

Techniques:
paper cutting, paper tearing

About ME:
I am Laarni "Arnie" Pedrosa-Uy from Taguig City, a pathologist/medical transcriptionist who is into traditional (2002) and digital scrapbooking (2007). I am wifey to my honeybee Edison and mommy to our 5-month old baby boy Eagan. Visit me at http://laarnzzz.blogspot.com.

No comments: