Monday, August 24, 2009

R & R

Marissa says, KAYA!

I haven't been active lately due to so many personal commitments, but when I saw that digital LOs are accepted for this challenge, I whipped up a quick one and uploaded right away before procrastination sets in. These pictures were taken last week in Chicago.

Journaling:

Very simple...
oh... the places we went and the things we saw...
Materials:

R&R Alpha by Shabby Princess' Promise Alpha, fonts used: Matisse ITC and Arial; flower border and lace templates by CraftFairy1; program used: CS3 ext, all the rest are from TipToe Studio.

About Me:

Barbie collector, traditional and digital scrapbooker.
My latest project: crocheting flowers and lace to use in my scrapbook layouts and handmade cards. My next project: learn to tat.
AKA... CraftFairy1

No comments: