Monday, August 31, 2009

Kaya 28 Winners

Thank you very much everyone for joining, and congratulations, you all did awesome work! I will use Random Generator to pick the winners, so here's the list of those who are qualified for the RAK. This is based on the time and date of submissions.

DIGITAL
1. Roxannee
2. Alby
3. Marissa
4. Diane
5. Arnie
6. Rianne
(Note: Thank you for joining again, Mye, even if technically, you have to seat out this RAK.)

TRADITIONAL
1. Ching
2. LG
3. Marian
4. Timi
5. Val
6. Jenn
7. Jona
8. Jenny Jean
9. Issa
10. July
11. Chiqui
12. Arnie
13. Marix

I can't contact Leica who so generously sponsored this challenge, so Random Generator to the rescue. And I can't open the website, so I asked Cathy, who luckily, I was chatting with, to plug in the numbers for me. And here are the winners:

DIGITAL - #1 Roxannee!!! This is a true case of the early bird getting the early worm. :-)

TRADITIONAL - #4 Timi!!!

No comments: