Monday, August 10, 2009

Val says, KAYA!

This is kinda easy. Arnold and I have a lot of pictures in his car mainly because we get bored while on the road. Also, I find it funny that even while driving he'd look straight in the camera not minding that his attention deviates from the road for a few secs.

Technique Used:
I layered some papers to create some sort of dimension. The "swirl accent" was actually traced from a backing of a chipboard on an old gift wrapper. I just placed some rhinestone accents to put more emphasis on it. I made a "polaroid frame" on the biggest picture to put focus on that picture.

About ME:
I am Valerie Cacanindin and I started scrapbooking early this year. It's a great way for me to not only document the important events of my life but to also find my inner creative self.

1 comment:

CraftFairy said...

Great swirl accent! Love the overall balance; beautiful work! TFS!