Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Perfect Day

Alby says, KAYA!

About a week ago, I received an announcement that We Are Story Tellers is closing down and all digital items in the website are on sale. I purchased a couple of masks, templates, brushes and alphas and I've been itching to use them since. Hence, I've decided to go digital with this challenge and I used some of my fave vacation photos.


Journaling:
Touring Bantayan Island in rented bikes was really a great idea. We had so much fun exploring the community. I was a bit wary at first because I was afraid I won't be able to keep up with you. I thought I did ok, a bit sweaty from the exercise but happy to have tried something new. (April 2007)

Materials:
Digital Kit: Express Yourself by Ronna Penner, Template: Photo Clusters #3 by Kellie Mize, Font: FG Maria

About Me:
I'm Alby - weekend scrapper, weekday corporate slave, nightly internet stalker, blessed with a sweet and loving hubby and surrounded with four playful canine babies. Together with my hubby, I love exploring new places be it remote islands of the Philippines, religious and historical monuments or nature reserves elsewhere in the world. I document our exploits in my travel and leisure blog and once I have the photos printed, I scrap them and post in my scrapbooking blog. See you around!

3 comments:

CraftFairy said...

Hi Alby... you give us so much inspiration. I love this and all your other LOs!

LG said...

Its perfect! Love it ms. alby

Alby said...

Thanks Marissa and LG!

Hey LG, drop the "Ms." and "po" and all the other words that make me feel old, please. LOL!